Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Who let the dog up?

On Saturday Isaac and family went out for the better part of the afternoon and evening. I was out for most of the afternoon. Which left the house to the animals, Bunny and Dobby.

Bunny is a mature lady, she tends not to chew things she shouldn't, but not so Dobby, he's just a youngster with a lot of chewing to get through!

Anyway, when I returned to the house I saw Dobby on the couch trying to rip open a bag of cereal. He'd been alone for a few hours and I guess tired of it.

I managed to get the cereal away from him before he had it spread everywhere, then I started piling furniture, cushions and bedding on the couch to try to prevent him from getting up there again. It's not so much that he's not allowed on the couch, just that he tries to chew the couch too...

I went upstairs and a little while later came back down again and there he was, asleep on the couch!

I guess he thought I piled all that stuff there for his sleeping comfort.

After taking a couple of photos I left him there, as in, let sleeping dogs lie.

No comments: