Thursday, July 24, 2008

May I draw your attention to...

I would like to bring your attention to my list of "Blogs I read" on the right. I've recently added one, A Life Worth Sustaining. This is a new blog, started by a friend of mine in Tennessee, Geoffrey. He's a good writer and he has very interesting things to say. And he writes (and posts) poetry! Now that I admire, I couldn't write a poem to save my life.

I think all the blogs on that list are worth taking a peak at, although I haven't read many of them very recently because getting on the web for extended periods of reading is difficult these days. Right now I read Geoffrey's, Gretel's, and when I can Time Goes By.

1 comment:

Barbara Anne said...

Hi Anne!

Thanks, I'll do just that. I love linking to blogs and reading, and have bookmarked many for my own enjoyment! In fact, I found Elderwomanspace because of Tess' blog!

Stay cool!

Hugs, huts, and hogs! :D