Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bloggers' lunch

On Wednesday I went for lunch with a fellow blogger, Wisewebwoman. We've been reading and commenting on each other's blogs for a while, this week we are in the same place at the same time so it seemed like a great opportunity to meet.

I had a fabulous time! We had a long leisurely lunch and chatted about all things bloggy, traded a few life stories and opinions, and laughed a lot. I guess when you've been reading what someone else is writing over a period of time you have an immediate point to start from, I don't think there was an awkward moment in the entire time.

And I could have listened to WWW all day long, she has a wonderful Irish lilt to her voice, and twinkling eyes to match.

2 comments:

Barbara Anne said...

Delightful!! So glad you two coordinated your schedules so this play date was possible. I hope there is a photo of the two of you to come. That's one of the jobs that waiters do, isn't it?

Hugs!

Wisewebwoman said...

Amen to that my friend, amazing how writing can form the foundation that normally would take years of friendship to create!!
XO
WWW