Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This 'n' that

I'm not finding a lot of time to keep up the blog right now, so I'm afraid you're just going to have to be patient with me. However a few quickies today:

1) Yesterday the coldest place in the world was Edmonton Alberta, at -49C. Yikes!

2) A link on Rebecca's Pocket to The Seven Foods Experts Won't Eat. Yikes again, I'd say at least half of them are regulars in my diet...

3) I'm in Victoria BC now; we decorated a Christmas tree last night with eggnogs and rum in hand, Carolling, Carolling on the CD player, and a gentle snowfall outdoors. How seasonable! However the forecast is for warm temperatures and rain for the rest of the week so the snow will be short-lived.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Sounds like you are having a great trip. Thanks for the link about foods to avoid. That's interesting.

Barbara Anne said...

Hi Anne,

I'm playing catch-up as I've been finishing a surprise flannel quilt for DS2 and have been busy!

So glad you're having a wonderful time and too much fun to have time to write. That's quite okay!

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Holiday hugs!

Annie said...

Hi Tamara! Nice blog you have (I like the yummy photos)

Merry Merry and Happy Happy to you too Barbara Anne, I do appreciate all your comments over the months (almost years!). Have you posted photos of your quilt anywhere?