Monday, February 14, 2011

Very early secret birthday

My son Josh's birthday is one week after mine, in the spring. Josh and Kim and Eva are going to fly to Nova Scotia on my birthday and return home to BC on his birthday. But it has to be a secret because the airline that they are booked on does very embarrassing things to people who fly with them on their birthdays.

Right now my guest room is a storage room with no furniture, I guess I have to get on that. I was going to wait until the end of the university academic year so I could pick up some cheap furniture when the students leave, but looks like I will need stuff before then.

But I can hardly wait. Eva is almost sitting up and almost crawling. Kim has never been this far east, and Josh hasn't been back here in almost 18 years. Happy Birthday to us!

No comments: