Sunday, April 17, 2011

Family visit: Days Three and Four

On Day Three we went to Baxter's Harbour for the fundraising Coffeehouse and Concert.




You can see more photos of the concert here.

The following day we returned to Baxter's Harbour to look around in the daylight.

We went down to the harbour itself to look around. I love the fish houses hanging off the edge here, I guess it's just a matter of time before they fall off altogether:


Josh on the rocks:



We drove into the woods to see the Garden House, the first building we put up on the land in 1975:


Josh liked the creative wiring inside:


This is Josh and me standing on the spot where my house used to stand. I built it in 1975 and it burned down in 1993:


Then we went in further into the woods to visit Mike and Ruth's place:



And of course we went to see my outhouse, built in 2009:

No comments: