Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Getting stuff done and moving on


I completed one rug on the loom, two more to go. Towards the end it was quite frustrating because one of the warp threads kept breaking.


I spent the day weeding and pruning. It was the same temperature as the day before but far less humid; it felt cooler. Nevertheless all that weeding and pruning was sweaty work and I had a bath afterward. Some annoying stuff that I won't describe here and now was on my mind so I fumed and fussed in the bath. Often I cry in the bath but this time I was more angry than sad. The good thing is that when I get out of the tub whatever was bothering me washes away with the dirt. The feelings that is, not necessarily whatever spurred those feelings.


Good news from my youngest son. As I mentioned earlier he had a rather devastating time of it this past month and I had promised to help him out financially if he needed it. So when I got his text to set up a Skype call I expected that was what it was about. Instead it was the opposite, his situation almost completely reversed itself and he didn't need help at all. He was just calling to let me know his good news. I am happy for him.


2 comments:

Wisewebwoman said...

I'm getting caught up with you and your mad doings. You've been good-busy. Life is full. Must update my own blog today.

I look forward to your visit.

Sorry to hear of your losses.

XO
WWW

joared said...

Glad you had such good news from your son.