See the chimney?
See the starlings sitting on the chimney?
This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago, it's just a 3-starling day. Today it is colder, it's a 5-starling day, and their feathers are all fluffed out.
On the coldest day so far I counted eight starlings sitting shoulder-to-shoulder on that chimney, so today's not so bad!
Here he is playing a game on his brother's iPod Touch, something he spent a lot of time doing when he was upstairs. When he was downstairs he played on the Wii with the kids.
We managed to get him out for a few walks, but mostly he said he just wanted to hang out and chill. So that's what he did.
Kids and kids...
I haven't been in much of a mood for writing here, nevermind taking photos. I don't see much prospect of the mood lifting anytime soon, so I'm afraid postings here are going to be sporadic at best for the time being.
.

2 comments:
Hi friend!
I've been mostly away from the computer recently, too, and am easing away from holiday mode. Today the tree comes down - maybe!
Love your weather-bird view! Accurate and funny!
As usual, your pictures are wonderful. Dobby has certainly filled out and fills your lap up! We used to have a dog who smiled for the camera. I kid you not!
Hope you're feeling better. That last picture is inspiring so hope you'll look at it and feel joy.
Hugs!
Anne, thank you for the comment on my journal. So many thoughts for 2009. Will see what happens.
Post a Comment