
Finished my beret around 12.30 Monday morning.

About halfway along (sometime on Sunday afternoon) it was obviously turning out much too small, but I was so tired of ripping it out and starting over again that I decided to just plough on through and get it over with.
Glad I did.

It's pretty, I learned a lot from all the mistakes, the next one will go way faster.
And be bigger ;-)

I haven't quite finished, still have to weave in all the ends, but that is a matter of a few minutes.
6 comments:
Anne, it is beautiful.
Thank you!
Brilliant!! Love the happy colors and am so impressed with your skills. Glad to kept at it, too!
Applause!!!!!!
Hugs -
Thank you Barbara Anne!
I tend to pick out rather sombre colours but this time I made myself work with bright colours and it did turn out well. Will have to do that more often!
I bow as one fellow knitter to another!!!
Stupendously beautiful!!
XO
WWW
Oh WWW you are too kind! Really! In all fairness I owe it all to Anna Zilboorg's book 45 Fine and Fanciful Hats.
Post a Comment