I don't have a lot of time these days to read my favourite blogs but today I checked in on Ronni Bennett's Time Goes By, and I see that my blog has been added to her list of elderbloggers. Wow, I am honoured to be there!
I had a bit of a pang of regret about it though, since my blog right now is so focussed on the process of building my kayak. I can't imagine that this is particularly fascinating for most folks passing through from Time Goes By!
It certainly wasn't my intent when I started this blog back in January to be so focussed on the gory details of kayak building, but at a certain point I decided that I wanted to record the process and now feel like I am in too far to quit now. I originally thought this would take about three weeks and already I've been at it for six weeks, with the end still a ways off. My life seems to have been reduced to epoxy.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Epoxy may feel like the focus to you, but there are few people on the planet who will end the summer (or the winter in that other hemisphere) with a completed kayak, much of which they made themselves.
Applause for you!!!!!!!!!!!! I've loved visiting with you during this process.
Hugs!
Post a Comment