In the last few days I have completed or almost completed two projects, a knitted beret and a woven scarf.
I took the photos of the beret while it was being blocked on a large plate. The bottom side shows a wave pattern.
On the top side of the beret are little pink fishing boats, and multiple Cape Splits. I am sure you would never recognize them if I hadn't told you.
In the centre is a star and it isn't really a stella maris because that would have five points not six.
Around the edge of the star are the words Baxters Harbour. I am sure you would never recognize them if I hadn't told you.
The scarf is in a pattern called 2/2 twill. I think that means that it is a twill pattern in which you lift two shafts at a time. Looking at this picture I see an error in the pattern that I hadn't noticed before. Oh well. I'm afraid there are a couple of places where I screwed up the pattern.
This scarf is not quite complete, I still have to weave in the weft ends and cut the fringe to even lengths.
I don't have time to start any more projects right now, this will be it for a while.