1. The back door, in the kitchen. Immediately to the right in this photo is the stairway down to the basement.
2. The left hand side of the kitchen counter...
3. ...and the right hand side.
4. Looking from the kitchen toward the living room.
5. The front door and vestibule, to the right of the dining table in the photo above. The floor in the vestibule is uninsulated so I keep the inner door closed.
6. Big rocking armchair chair (that doesn't really rock so it's safe to put a mug of coffee on the wooden arms) and couch on the left facing toward the kitchen.
7. Woodstove and desk on the right.
8. View from living room toward the kitchen.
9. Sunset on the living room wall above the couch.
10. Standing between living room and kitchen, looking down the hallway toward the bathroom, loomroom (on the left) and bedroom (on the right).
11. Standing at the other end of the hallway, looking toward the kitchen (on the left) and the living room (on the right). That door on the right is a closet, but when I used to live here before it was the door to the stairway to the basement. I keep walking into that closet when I want to go downstairs.
12. Loom and computer desk in the loomroom...
13. There's no closet in my bedroom because it isn't really intended to be a bedroom. The loomroom is supposed to be the master bedroom so it has the closet.
14. Across the hall from the loomroom, looking into my bedroom.
I haven't done much with the basement yet, and I haven't put up pictures yet either. Lots of time for that.